What are the reasons for hair loss in men?There are several reasons why men experience hair loss, including:
- Androgenetic alopecia: This is the most common form of hair loss in men, also known as male-pattern baldness. It is a genetic condition that affects hair follicles on the scalp and can cause thinning and eventual balding.
- Medications: Some medications, such as chemotherapy drugs, blood thinners, and antidepressants, can cause hair loss as a side effect.
- Hormonal changes: Hormonal changes due to aging, thyroid disorders, or imbalances in testosterone and DHT (dihydrotestosterone) levels can cause hair loss.
- Stress: Physical or emotional stress can lead to hair loss, as the body diverts energy away from hair growth to other vital functions.
- Nutritional deficiencies: A diet lacking in key vitamins and minerals, such as iron and biotin, can contribute to hair loss.
- Medical conditions: Certain medical conditions, such as autoimmune diseases and scalp infections, can cause hair loss.
- Hairstyling habits: Over-styling, excessive heat or chemical treatments, and tight hairstyles can damage hair follicles and lead to hair loss.
- Age: As men age, hair follicles naturally shrink, leading to thinner, less dense hair over time.
Why use laser cap? Why InStyle Egg®?
Suffering from hair loss? Feeling anxious with thinning hair? Regrow your hair at home with an easy, accessible, and handy, portable laser cap! With LLLT (low level light therapy), cellular activities will be stimulated, which promotes hair growth and increases hair thickness.
How the Instyle Egg laser cap is the best fit for you
InStyle Egg laser cap, portable , easy to carry around and travel with, provides high quality however low cost; take 30 minutes every other day, sit down properly, relax, meditate, and regrow your hair! With an automatic turn off after 30 minutes, this is the perfect time for you to fully relax, relief stress, and make it a daily routine with a more healthier look and guaranteed result within 6 months!
About Hair Loss
Losing hair is a normal physiological process, we lose from 50 to 150 hairs per day. While it can cause distress and worry if your hair has become noticeably thinner, or you find there are more hair on the comb or in the drain.
Hair loss is thought to affect 85% of men in United States, and half of all have major thinning hair by the time they’re 50. In most cases, the result that causes thinning hair and baldness is Androgenetic Alopecia (Male or Female Pattern Hair Loss). It’s a disease that develops when body’s immune system attack hair follicles and causes hair loss. You may lose hair anywhere on your body, including your scalp, your nose, your ears, and some may lose their eyelashes or eyebrows. Males tend to lose hair from the temples and crown of the head, and in females, hair usually becomes thinner all over the head.
Other causes of hair loss in men can be attributed to the following reasons:
- Age- With age, most people notice some hair loss because hair growth slows. At some point, hair follicles stop growing hair and scalp becomes thin. Some women may enter the menopause which effects on your hair growth.
- Hormones changes- Hormonal changes include pregnancy, childbirth, thyroid problems. If your hormones are out of whack, the effects will radiate throughout the whole body and definitely your hair.
- Nutritional deficiencies- If you are not getting enough nutrients, like biotin, iron, protein, or zinc, you may have noticeable hair loss.
- Hairstyles- If you color, perm, or pull hair into right hairstyles, you could be damaging your hair. Over time, this damage can lead to hair loss.
- Side effect of some meditations- Hair loss can a side effect of certain drugs, such as those used for cancer, arthritis, depression, heart problems, gout and high blood pressure.
Science of Hair: Hair growth Cycle
There are 3 stages of hair growth in the cycle: anagen, catagen, telogen. At some point, the follicle will begin to grow again, softening the anchor point of the shaft initially, the hair base will break free from the root, and the hair will be shed.
Anagen (growth phase): the active phase of the hair. During the anagen phase, cells of the bulb divide rapidly and most hair is growing at any given time. Each hair spends 2-8years in this phase.
Catagen (transitional phase): a transitional stage and about 3 % of all hairs in this phase at any time. Hair growth slows and the hair follicle shrinks.
Telogen (resting phase): During the Telogen phase, the follicle remains dormant for 1 to 4 months. 10-15% of the hair on one’s head are in this phase of growth at any time, and as much as 50-100hairs can be shed during this time. While the old hair is resting, the new hair begins and goes back the growth phase.
Treating Hair Loss with InStyle-Egg®
Low-Level Laser (light) Therapy (LLLT) is a fast-growing technology used to treat hair loss and regrow thicker, fuller hair, as it is noninvasive, painless and not leaving scars compared to hair transplant surgical. LLLT hair treatment applies lasers intensity or light-emitting diodes at a specific wavelength energize head scalp. Laser light transfer small or very small amounts of energy into the skin and stimulates the cells energy center, to generate energy the nerves use to strengthen the muscles.