10 Best Foods for Healthy Hair Growth
Consuming the right foods for you hair can affect the status of your hair and encourage hair growth. Certain vitamins and minerals found in food are also associated with healthy hair and your daily need.
(Learn more about how much of each nutrient you need every day )
The multiple nutrients below are important to hair growth:
Vitamin C: It helps your body absorb iron, a mineral necessary for hair growth; creates collagen to strengthen hair structure
Vitamin D: It can stimulate hair follicles where new hair can grow. Low levels of vitamin D are linked to alopecia.
Vitamin E: It’s an antioxidant to reduce oxidative stress. According to a study, people with hair loss experienced hair growth after supplementing with vitamin E.
Biotin: One of several vitamins that play a role in the growth of healthier, thicker hair. If you aren’t getting enough biotin, you may experience hair loss or a scalp red rash.
Omega-3: It has anti-inflammatory properties to promote hair growth, thereby making up for hair loss. Also, it prevents dry and flaky scalp.
Iron: Iron helps blood cells carry oxygen to your cells and makes an important mineral for many bodily functions, including hair growth.
The following sections look at key nutrients for hair growth and which food contain them.
1. Salmon: As a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids and protein, salmon can keep those strands strong. Also on has many benefits: reducing inflammation and benefiting your brain.
2. Egg: Egg is a good source of biotin, a mineral that may help boost hair growth, and also contain other compounds that can boost hair growth, including L-lysine, vitamin D, and certain minerals.
3. Greek Yogurt: Yogurt has probiotics and good bacteria to help your body absorb nutrients and maintain healthy skin and hair.
4. Blueberries: Blueberries are rich in antioxidants, including vitamin B and proanthocyanidins. Thus, your hair follicles get added immunity against damage by free radicals.
5. Nuts: Nuts are very rich in selenium. Newly forming hair takes up selenium after receiving trace elements from the blood.
6. Avocados: Avocados are delicious, nutritious and a great source of healthy fats, also an excellent source of vitamin E, which may promote hair growth and protects areas of skin.
7. Seeds: Seeds deliver a massive nutrients to promote hair growth. These include vitamin E, zinc and selenium. An ounce of sunflower seeds provides nearly 50% of your daily vitamin E needs, with a wide variety of hair-healthy B vitamins.
8. Beans: Beans and other legumes are full of hair-nourishing ingredients, like protein, B-vitamins, and zinc. They are essential to hair growth.
9. Pumpkin: Pumpkin is a natural and powerful method of encouraging hair growth, and full of minerals such as potassium and zinc which work to keep hair healthy and encourage hair re-growth.
10. Barley: If you are suffering from hair loss, eating barley can promote better blood flow to the scalp in order to help hair follicles survive.
While having essential nutrients is important for hair growth, using the most advanced laser hair device can boost your hair growth! With FDA Clearance and safety examinations, InStyle-Egg® Laser Cap is effective and safe on hair loss treatment for both men and women! Try it risk-free today!